How to Enter
Please note there is no charge or obligation to enter by viewing the categories and their questions
DEADLINE: 25 February 2022 – 22:00
Below you will see information on the 20 categories and how to enter. Please follow the steps and ensure your entries are in by 25 February 2022 – 22.00
- Please select the category you would like to enter and click 'Enter now'. You can also choose to select several categories by checking the boxes on the right.
- Register or login. When registering, you will receive an email, and will need to validate your account before you will be able to complete your entry/ies.
- Complete the online entry form and upload any supporting material. You will need to complete all the required fields before you can submit your entry.
- To complete your entry, agree to the terms and conditions then click the 'COMPLETE' button at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can save your entry and login and complete later.
- Once registered as an entrant you will be able to return to your incomplete or completed entries and edit as necessary. If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
- Entries may be edited up until the point of submission; all submissions must be made by 25 February 2022. Please note only submitted entries will proceed to the judging stage.
- All entry fee discounts will be applied at the point of purchase.
- 1 or 2 Entries £225 per entry
- 3-4 Entries - £195 per entry
- 5-7 Entries - £165 per entry
- 8+ Entries - £135 per entry
Important note: Each category has 5 criteria that your entry will be judged and scored on. Please ensure you respond to each point in the citation and use the supporting documents for further information to back up your citation.
All events entered can be either digital only or include in-person, hybrid elements.
Qualification period: 1st February 2021 – 31st January 2022