Terms and Conditions
Definition and Law
1. The Contract is the document or documents that set out these conditions and all other details about your agreement with us.
2. Organiser, means the provider of agreed services, Mash Media, which is the trading name of Mash Media Group Ltd.
Mash Media Group Limited is a private limited Company based in the UK. Registered office: 2nd Floor Apple Market House, 17 Union Street, Kingston Upon Thames, England, KT1 1RP. Company number: 04428388.
3. Order, is your request for us to provide you with agreed services for the contract period in consideration of the charges.
4. Charges, means the financial payment for requesting agreed services as notified to you at the time of placing the order, either in writing or verbally.
5. These conditions exclude any terms and conditions you may have put forward, except where we have agreed in writing. These conditions do not affect the statutory rights of a person acting as a consumer as defined by the Unfair Terms Act 1977 or any statutory modification of that Act.
6. The Contract will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. Nothing in these conditions excludes or restricts any liability which may not be excluded or restricted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
7. We reserve the right to claim interest, compensation and reasonable costs under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and it is agreed that the term implied by that Act shall apply after any judgment as well as before. Any reference to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 is also a reference to any amendment, modification or re-enactment of it. If for any reason the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 does not apply interest shall be payable on overdue amounts at 8% over the Bank of England Base Rate from time to time.
Events & Awards
Any tickets will be posted prior to the event to the address stated under Delivery details. Tickets must be brought to the event, photocopies will not be accepted. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to Events or Awards.
All Bookings must be paid in full at least 3 months prior to the event. Bookings confirmed within 3 month of the event, must be paid in full within 7 days or before the event, whichever is earliest. The organiser reserves the right to claim interest, compensation and reasonable costs as set out in clause 1.10.
Once entered it is not possible to cancel the contract without full agreement in writing from the Organiser. If agreed, cancellations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be valid.
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any bookings for non or late payment. Cancellation charges also apply for non or late payment. Cancellation charges will be calculated as follows:
- From date of this contract to the 9th month prior to the event 35% of the total cost is due In 30 days
- From date of this contract to the 6th month prior to the event 70% of the total cost is due In 30 days
- From date of this contract to the 3rd month prior to the event 100% of the total cost is due In 30 days
Payment for cancellation invoices must be settled within 7 days.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Provision of the Service. We use this information to communicate with you and to carry out actions you request on the Site or as part of the Services, such as requests for support and to track the transactions that are performed. In addition, we may use the contact and payment details you have provided to us so that we can fulfill the supply of products and services you have ordered from our Site. This includes your purchase of tickets to attendance at events hosted by us or our third party partners. Who do we share your personal information with for these purposes? We will share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
• To verify card payments and process refunds - credit card companies and other payment providers;
• To deliver products and services and process returns – delivery and courier companies;
• With regards to Events – any applicable third party hosting the event; sponsors and partners; other attendees; ticketing companies.
What is our legal basis?
It is necessary for us to use your personal information to provide the Service to you and perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you. It is also in our legitimate interest to use your personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the very best service we can to you.